Can zeal disable but now remove some particular docset

570751186

Aug 21, 2018, 4:47:38 AM8/21/18
to zealdocs
Hello Zeal Developer:

I am from China,resent time i can not download docset from zeal desktop application(windows,linux,version 0.5.0),I proxy zeal and hardly download need docsets. So I download all needed docset(python,c,c++,ruby,rails),but in work ,I need c and c++,when I type something , it showed all result from other language

So can you think about just disable some downloaded docsets rather than remove?

Oleg Shparber

Aug 21, 2018, 12:11:04 PM8/21/18
to zeal...@googlegroups.com
That's a frequently request feature, please subscribe to https://github.com/zealdocs/zeal/issues/77 for updates.

Cheers,
Oleg

--
Zeal - A documentation browser for software developers.
https://zealdocs.org | https://github.com/zealdocs/zeal | https://twitter.com/zealdocs