Weird behavior of ToC in Zeal

ding.o...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2019, 2:27:52 PM6/14/19
to Zeal User Group
I created custom documentation as a docset, but the ToC doesn’t work properly.

For each entry in the left panel, it can take me to the correct place, which means the paths in the index file are correct, but the ToC won’t show up if I directly click the entry.
If I click the link within the page, it takes me to the correct place and show the ToC.
I checked the path of the link and the path in the index file(sqlite database), they are the same...

Can anyone help me out the problem? Also, I really wonder how Zeal makes the ToC. In Dash, we use special anchor; in Zeal, I heard it is based on the index file. Are there any more details about that?

Thanks

Oleg Shparber

Jun 26, 2019, 12:07:24 AM6/26/19
to zeal...@googlegroups.com
Zeal creates ToC by finding index entries pointing to the same file.

If there's a problem, please create an issue at https://github.com/zealdocs/zeal/issues, and provide steps to reproduce.

Cheers,
Oleg

--
Zeal - A documentation browser for software developers.
https://zealdocs.org | https://github.com/zealdocs/zeal | https://twitter.com/zealdocs