Offline download option?

steve...@gmail.com

Sep 4, 2018, 8:54:16 AM9/4/18
to Zeal User Group
Is there an option for offline download of docsets?  When I go to TOOLS > DOCSETS I get this error, probably because of a firewall/proxy issue here at work.  They block everything these days.
Actually, the PC I would be using Zeal on is disconnected from the Internet so I'd need the ability to download the docsets and sneaker-net it over to the other PC anyway.  Any ideas how I can "manually" get certain docsets and get them over to my non-Internet connected PC?
Thanks in advance...
Steve

Oleg Shparber

Sep 6, 2018, 10:59:31 PM9/6/18
to zeal...@googlegroups.com

Downloading docsets outside of Zeal (see [1]) would result in missing metadata. You should be able to configure proxy option in Zeal’s settings dialog.

  1. https://github.com/Kapeli/feeds

Cheers,
Oleg

Is there an option for offline download of docsets?  When I go to TOOLS > DOCSETS I get this error, probably because of a firewall/proxy issue here at work.  They block everything these days.

cid:autoGeneratedInlineImage1

--
Zeal - A documentation browser for software developers.
https://zealdocs.org | https://github.com/zealdocs/zeal | https://twitter.com/zealdocs