64-bit Preprocessor?

James Hall

Jun 9, 2021, 9:45:32 AM6/9/21
to ZDPlasKin
Hello everyone,

I have been trying to set up ZDPlasKin to run on my Mac running macOS Big Sur 11.4, and it seems that the preprocessor is not compatible, every time I try to run it I get the error "Bad CPU type in executable." I dug a little deeper and it seems this issue is arising because the preprocessor is a 32-bit executable, which is not compatible with Mac Big Sur. Does anyone know if there is a 64-bit version of the preprocessor available anywhere or know of a way to get around this issue? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Best,
Bryant Hall

Sinéad Mannion

Jul 7, 2021, 9:58:46 AM7/7/21
to ZDPlasKin
I'm looking for a 64 bit preprocessor too please?