Software Freedom Day - Win arduino's and free training

Tobie

Sep 8, 2011, 3:06:59 PM9/8/11
to zard...@googlegroups.com
Hi All

Tobie and I have been helping to plan the Software Freedom Day 2011 - see the attached invitation.

We want to use the day to promote House 4 Hack - we've got a slot to talk about hackerspaces and opensource hardware; PLUS some awesome sessions in the Birds of a Feather (BOF).

If you send this invite to EVERYONE you know, you may stand a chance to win an Arduino :-)

No really, we are planning to give away five Arduino kits with free training!

Also, we are planning a H4H stand and need some folks to help out on the day.

Cheers!

Schalk
Attachments (1)
SoftwareFreedomDay2011.pdf
445 KB   View   Download

ubunt...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2011, 5:55:33 PM9/8/11
to zard...@googlegroups.com
--
David Robert Lewis
PO BOX 4398

Mobile 082 425 1454
Landline 021 448 0021
Fax 0866 995510

ZA-FREE is launching ZA-HACK on Software Freedom Day. Goal is to Hack the forthcoming Digital Citizen's Indaba before the 19th of September. Keep it special. Nothing your mom wouldn't want to see her kids doing. :)