ARDUINO training this Saturday!!!!

Tobie

Aug 22, 2011, 3:03:50 PM8/22/11
to zard...@googlegroups.com
Hi All

We are planning another Arduino course for this Saturday 27th at the House 4 Hack in Centurion

The course will start at 9:00 and run till 12:00

You will be supplied with an Arduino UNO, a breadboard, USB cable and a set of components.  The course fee is R600 -  R450 for the hardware and R150 for the house fund (cool drink, pizza etc).  Check out this article for an idea on what the course covers: http://www.house4hack.co.za/?p=112

We can accomodate 10 people, so please let me know if you want to attend.

Schalk/Tobie

Tobie

Aug 24, 2011, 8:35:38 AM8/24/11
to zard...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We have 4 spots open! Hurry up!

Irshaad Dawood

Aug 25, 2011, 6:06:05 AM8/25/11
to zard...@googlegroups.com
Hey Tobie

Don't Know if you remember me from the GTUG meeting on Sunday. Myself, Irshaad, and my friend Daanish spoke to you after the meeting. We would like to attend. I hope there are still some spaces left. We're gonna need a beginner kit like the one you were talking about. Myself and my friend will be sharing a kit so you just need to get one for us. The location is the same as the one on the house4hack website right.

I look forward to coming through to the meeting and doing some awesome stuff

Tobie

Aug 25, 2011, 6:52:32 AM8/25/11
to zard...@googlegroups.com

Tobie

Aug 25, 2011, 6:53:10 AM8/25/11
to zard...@googlegroups.com
please send danish's email adress

Tobie

Aug 27, 2011, 3:55:06 PM8/27/11
to zard...@googlegroups.com
Thanx to all for making the day a success yet again. Please be in contact if you need help. I will let you know when the house is open!