ARDUINO ADVANCED CONCEPTS COURSE THIS SATERDAY

Tobie

Oct 20, 2011, 6:09:49 AM10/20/11
to zard...@googlegroups.com
HI All,

Sorry for the late effort, but we had quite a ruff week thus fat. We need to do some real work every now and then!

Cool, we are still planning the advanced course this Saturday.

We were thinking around these lines:
  • -Play with SD Card and log data to it via SPI (please bring your own micro-sd card). We will provide an SD Card breakout board/holder
  • -Play with the Atmel ATTiny processor chip, and we will also provide this. We will program the chip using your Arduino as an In Circuit Programmer
  •  We will also enable you to connect two arduino's or an ATTiny together and share information via the I2C bus

The cost for the day will be only R300 and this includes everything you need. Please just bring your own micro SD card. Your phone might have one already.

We have some spare Arduino's, breadboards and bits and bobs if you need extra.

please let us know in the forum or via email if you want to attend.

Tobie and Skullkey

Willie Scholtz

Oct 20, 2011, 3:22:48 PM10/20/11
to arduino-sa

Hi tobie

This sounds extremely exciting and is exaclty what i need for my
project, i will unfortunitaly be in durban this weekend.

Is it possible to move this course or even have two of them? (this
saturday and the next)
If all this cannot work, can i mabey request that it be recorded?

Regards,
Willie

On Oct 20, 12:09 pm, Tobie <tobie.nor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> HI All,
>
> Sorry for the late effort, but we had quite a ruff week thus fat. We need to
> do some real work every now and then!
>
> Cool, we are still planning the advanced course this Saturday.
>
> *We were thinking around these lines:*
>
>    - -Play with SD Card and log data to it via SPI (please bring your own
>    micro-sd card). We will provide an SD Card breakout board/holder
>    - -Play with the Atmel ATTiny processor chip, and we will also provide
>    this. We will program the chip using your Arduino as an In
>    Circuit Programmer
>    -  We will also enable you to connect two arduino's or an ATTiny together

Tobie

Oct 21, 2011, 3:35:26 AM10/21/11
to zard...@googlegroups.com
We have not had any response on this one so far we decided to move it to next Saturday.

We will be at the house however from around 9:00  if you want to come and hack and build some stuff.

tobie