A question about CSRF token

Robert Chiang

Jun 21, 2024, 8:05:12 AM (12 days ago) Jun 21
to ZAP User Group
For my web application, the login REST API will set new cookie named "csrfToken" in response header. And all subsequent REST API calls must add "csrfToken" in request header. How can I achieve this in ZAP? Must I use script?

I've checked Anti-CSRF Tokens add on, but only form param tokens are supported. Seemed it will not help in my case.

Simon Bennetts

Jun 27, 2024, 11:54:07 AM (5 days ago) Jun 27
to ZAP User Group
How are you handling authentication?

If you have correctly configured ZAP to handle it then it should maintain the cookies for you.
If you are handling it yourself then yes, you will probably have to use scripts.

Cheers,

Simon