How can Zaproxy auto reload new add-on when it's still running?

Itazura

Jun 30, 2022, 3:19:10 AMJun 30
to OWASP ZAP User Group
I'm developing new add-on for Zap.
I change code of add-on, then build it and copy to addOns folder of zaproxy. After that I build Zap from source (Dev Mode).
But when I want to update this new add-on by copy new .zap file, I must rebuild Zap then Zap accepts new add-on.
So any solution for this problem?
Thank you!
Itazura.

thc...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2022, 3:34:19 AMJun 30
to zaprox...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

There's a dedicated group for development:
https://groups.google.com/group/zaproxy-develop

The add-ons can be dynamically installed, use File > Load Add-on File...
or through the ZAP API:
https://www.zaproxy.org/docs/api/#autoupdateactioninstalllocaladdon

If you are using Gradle, there's a task to install the add-on which
makes the process easier/faster.

Best regards.

Itazura

Jun 30, 2022, 3:38:46 AMJun 30
to OWASP ZAP User Group
thank you so much!

Vào lúc 14:34:19 UTC+7 ngày Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 6, 2022, thc202 đã viết:

Simon Bennetts

Jun 30, 2022, 3:52:44 AMJun 30
to OWASP ZAP User Group
And dont forget to check out the ZAP Developer Guide: https://www.zaproxy.org/docs/developer/ :)