Can we filter status code in the Alters?

sunny shi

Jun 26, 2024, 2:44:35 AM (7 days ago) Jun 26
to ZAP User Group
Hi,

Can I use the status code to filter the alter? For instance, I want to filter all alters that the response is 401.

Snipaste_2024-06-26_14-43-50.png

Simon Bennetts

Jul 1, 2024, 10:13:39 AM (yesterday) Jul 1
to ZAP User Group
Not via alert filters.
But I can see why that would be useful - raise an feature request for it?

As an alternative you could write a script which listend for alerts being raise, and then deletes them if the status code is a 401.

Cheers,

Simon

sunny shi

3:46 AM (20 hours ago) 3:46 AM
to ZAP User Group
Thanks for your support. We want to filter them to mark them as false positives. Sometimes one alter has more than 200 URLs and we need to check it individually. It's a huge workload.

kingthorin+zap

2:52 PM (9 hours ago) 2:52 PM
to ZAP User Group
You'd just have to change the conditionals, but it'd work.

kingthorin+zap

2:53 PM (9 hours ago) 2:53 PM
to ZAP User Group

sunny shi