HTML template report

akdemia develop

Jun 25, 2022, 2:59:36 PM6/25/22
to OWASP ZAP User Group
Hello, I'm new using the zap tool, yesterday I used the  automated scan with the firefox ajax spider, the scan took a lot of time (like 6h) and the report (i'm using the generate report option) with the modern html template and the generated file is like 60 Gb, is that normal?

Simon Bennetts

Jun 27, 2022, 3:25:35 AM6/27/22
to OWASP ZAP User Group
Hiya,

There is no "normal" - it all depends on what you are testing :)
If you reduce the scope then that might reduce the size of the ZAP session, but tbh our aim is to record everything rather than reduce the size of the session on disk.

Cheers,

Simon