Nightwatch and ZAP docker based scan - [Fatal Error] :1:1: Content is not allowed in prolog.

Jerh

Sep 24, 2021, 9:33:30 AM9/24/21
to OWASP ZAP User Group
Hi folks

We've a pipeline doing automated scanning using ZAP full scan with the tests being driven by nightwatch and we're seeing [Fatal Error] :1:1: Content is not allowed in prolog at various points during our runs. It doesn't seem to be breaking the run (we have other issues around the session object) but I was wondering if anyone else has seen same and how they dealt with it. Nothing jumps out for searching here or wider.

Thanks in advance,

Jerh