error in running docker authentication scan

Gary Guo (Gary Guo)

Mar 22, 2023, 2:16:22 AM3/22/23
to OWASP ZAP User Group
Hi team,

I ran juiceshop authentication test in docker mode , I got the following error, I am not quite sure whether the command right or wrong ? the files are already in the current directory.

owasp.png

Gary Guo (Gary Guo)

Mar 22, 2023, 2:32:08 AM3/22/23
to OWASP ZAP User Group
I think I am already figured it out , I made a mistake, I should run zap.sh instead of js-test.sh , then I ran it again , it works, but I got another error, "Cannot read session management script: /zap/JuiceShopSession.js", why it's not in the docker directory " /zap/wrk" instead of "/zap" to read JuiceShopSession.js ?

owasp.png

thc...@gmail.com

Mar 22, 2023, 5:39:24 AM3/22/23
to zaprox...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

What path are you setting for the session script in the plan? Is it
"/zap/wrk/JuiceShopSession.js" ? Maybe it's missing the /wrk part.

Best regards.

Gary Guo (Gary Guo)

Mar 23, 2023, 3:31:21 AM3/23/23
to OWASP ZAP User Group
In the yaml configuration file , I set the path for the session script " script: "JuiceShopSession.js" " , I got the error "Cannot read session management script: /zap/JuiceShopSession.js", if I set the path to "script=wrk/JuiceShopSession.js", I got the error " Cannot read session management script: /zap/wrk/wrk/JuiceShopSession.js " , which makes me a little bit confused . I am not sure where I should set the path for session script ?

thc...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2023, 5:09:38 AM3/27/23
to zaprox...@googlegroups.com
Shouldn't the path be: