Zap closed by itself and I don't know if the scan was 100%

Root Kit

Jun 24, 2024, 7:44:38 AM (9 days ago) Jun 24
to ZAP User Group
Hello,
I was running a scan and it was taking a long time, in 4 hours it was 27% complete, I went to sleep and when I came back in the morning, zap was closed in kali linux, I went to file->open recent and opened the last scan, There are vulnerabilities found, but how do I know if the scan reached 100% or if the zap closed before the scan was completed?

Simon Bennetts

Jun 28, 2024, 4:19:10 AM (5 days ago) Jun 28
to ZAP User Group
If the scan completed then there should be a line like:

INFO  Scanner - scanner completed in 33.516s