404 status code in sitemap

Mike

Apr 16, 2024, 7:11:50 AMApr 16
to ZAP User Group
Hello ZAP team!
Is there a way to exclude path analysis in a sitemap with status 404?
Sometimes, while using ZAP during crawling due to spider, requests with a 404 response status get into the sitemap. And when running active and passive scans on this sitemap, it unnecessarily increases the testing time. I managed to find a filter that excludes 404 when setting up active scanning. But is there a mechanism for not adding such paths to the sitemap, maybe it could be related to context, but I couldn't find anything. Are there mechanisms to solve this issue?

Thank you!

Mike

Apr 17, 2024, 4:57:57 AMApr 17
to ZAP User Group

Simon Bennetts

Apr 22, 2024, 7:29:18 AMApr 22
to ZAP User Group
Yes, thats the best option for now.

Cheers,

Simon

Mike

May 2, 2024, 10:34:43 AMMay 2
to ZAP User Group
Thank you very much for the reply!
But this only works for proxy scenarios, for example, if such urls appear as a result of spider, this script does not help :c

thc...@gmail.com

May 6, 2024, 2:39:59 AMMay 6
to zaprox...@googlegroups.com
At the moment it's not possible to filter them, but that's in the plans.

Best regards.

Mike

Jul 1, 2024, 4:20:01 AM (yesterday) Jul 1
to ZAP User Group
Do I need to open an issue? could you provide me with basic information on this issue, I can participate in the development.