Getting passive scan result by using API

洪嘉佑

Mar 27, 2023, 9:51:37 AM3/27/23
to zaprox...@googlegroups.com
I recently started studying zap and tried to use APIs to access zap service . The document at (https://www.zaproxy.org/docs/api) says that I don't have to start the passive scan process because it started when I was using the spider tool. Then I want to know how to get the passive scanning results (ex: what is the endpoint for getting passive scanning results) just like I could use the endpoint   GET /JSON/core/view/alerts/ to get the active scanning result after  I start an active scanning by using  GET /JSON/ascan/action/scan/

 Thanks in advance

Simon Bennetts

Mar 27, 2023, 9:54:45 AM3/27/23
to OWASP ZAP User Group
GET /JSON/core/view/alerts/  :)

ZAP makes no distinction between alerts raised by the active or passive scanners, or by any other means for that matter.

Cheers,

Simon

洪嘉佑

Mar 28, 2023, 6:36:22 AM3/28/23
to zaprox...@googlegroups.com
So I can use GET /JSON/core/view/alerts/  endpoint to get both passive and active scanning result.
May I ask how can I get only the passive or active scanning results  by setting some parameters?

Thanks for your helping

Simon Bennetts <psi...@gmail.com>於 2023年3月27日 週一,下午9:54寫道:

Simon Bennetts

Mar 28, 2023, 6:46:37 AM3/28/23