Github Actions - Error: The process '/usr/bin/docker' failed with exit code 3

Felipe Lima Santos

Nov 17, 2021, 10:09:22 AM11/17/21
to OWASP ZAP User Group

Hi,

Hi, I'm testing OWASP through Git Actions, but when the process starting occur this error:

Automation plan failures:
20 Job spider failed to access URL https://xxx.xxx.xxx status code returned : 308 expected 200
212021-11-17 14:36:05,312 Failed to access summary file /home/zap/zap_out.json
22Error: failed to scan the target: Error: The process '/usr/bin/docker' failed with exit code 3

I would like to know if have some way that I can fix this problem.

Thanks,

Simon Bennetts

Nov 17, 2021, 10:24:19 AM11/17/21
to OWASP ZAP User Group
The target app is returning a perminant redirect: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/Status/308
ZAP cant be sure that you really want to scan the new target (it could, for exmple be redirecting to https://google.com ;) and is therefore exiting.
Have a look at where its redirecting to and if you still want to scan that site then use that url instead of the original one.

Cheers,

Simon