How do I uninstall from the .sh script?

Darren Hobbs

Mar 17, 2021, 10:46:51 PM3/17/21
to OWASP ZAP User Group
I have managed to install ZAP twice, two different ways and want to uninstall the one that was install via the ...unix.sh script. I have seen reference to an uninstall script, but I couldn't find it.

thc...@gmail.com

Mar 18, 2021, 6:21:10 AM3/18/21
to zaprox...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

The uninstall script is in the folder where ZAP was installed.

Best regards.

Darren Hobbs

Mar 18, 2021, 8:21:58 AM3/18/21
to OWASP ZAP User Group
Ha! Found it. (/opt/zapproxy/)

How do I run it? (Sorry for my inexperience.)

thc...@gmail.com

Mar 18, 2021, 9:06:09 AM3/18/21
to zaprox...@googlegroups.com
It's a normal script either double click when in file system or run it
in the command line (like done with the installer).

Best regards.

Darren Hobbs

Mar 18, 2021, 10:32:20 AM3/18/21
to OWASP ZAP User Group
Heh, I had the dumb. Didn't change the permissions. That's why it wasn't working for me. All good now, only one copy installed. :-)