Outgoing proxy setup in corporate env - connection tab

Alf0

Jul 20, 2021, 3:42:33 AM7/20/21
to OWASP ZAP User Group
Hi,

I can not setupo outgoing if i want to scan local target into my coporate env....

I proxy is activated I always have that kind of error :
The exception was:
Connection reset
Root cause:
SocketException: Connection reset
The following document may be of assistance in resolving this failure:
https://www.zaproxy.org/faq/how-to-connect-to-an-https-site-that-reports-a-handshake-failure/
1324159 [ZAP-ProxyThread-101] WARN  org.parosproxy.paros.core.proxy.ProxyThread - Failed to write/forward the HTTP response to the client: javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Software caused connection abort: socket write error

I have tried every fix proposed on Handshake failure page.

I am using 2.10 on windows 10 and i have set exception for local network using 192.168.0.0/xx notation.

Browser can go outside but when it comes to local site ... keep having that same page :

Am I doing something wrong ?

To check i have also tried to put in exception list a single IP (same result)...

Thank you
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

psiinon

Mar 30, 2023, 6:10:26 AM3/30/23
to zaprox...@googlegroups.com
So is everything working for you now?

Cheers,

Simon

On Thu, Mar 30, 2023 at 8:38 AM Jon Godden <jong...@gmail.com> wrote:
I was also getting connection reset when trying to do an Automated Scan on juice shop. Juice shop by default listens on port 3000, and I had Windows IPHelper reserving this port. Even when I killed this process, so port 3000 was freed up, ZAP was getting connection reset. It was only when I removed the netsh interface according to the helpful post below, and restarted ZAP that I could run the Automated Scan successfully.

In my case, I ran the following command in powershell:

netsh interface portproxy delete v4tov4 listenport=3000 listenaddress=0.0.0.0

 Hope this helps.

OWASP ZAP Project leader