Why is ZAP hitting 2 urls one after the other!

Pritish Thapa

Mar 22, 2023, 2:25:36 PM3/22/23
to OWASP ZAP User Group
Hello Genius!!!

Can anyone help me out with this?
I have deployed my website at localhost:8080 but before it gets opens it first redirects it to localhost:8090 for keycloak(3rd party authentication). now I have used the form-based authentication keeping the GET URL as ` localhost:8090 `, the thing is each time now If I try to go to localhost:8080* it first hits the  ` localhost:8090 ` that I have used in my authentication, then after the POST it then again hits the same  localhost:8080*. This is causing a problemScreenshot 2023-03-22 235114.png

Any suggestions will truly be appreciated!

Thank you!

Pritish

Screenshot 2023-03-22 235911.png
Screenshot 2023-03-22 235929.png
Screenshot 2023-03-22 235854.png

Simon Bennetts

Mar 27, 2023, 6:34:37 AM3/27/23
to OWASP ZAP User Group
ZAP is trying to authenticate to your app.

The last link on https://www.zaproxy.org/docs/authentication/diagnosing-auth-problems/ will probably be the most useful one, but you will need to understand how authentication is handled in ZAP...

Cheers,

Simon