Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Simon Bennetts

ongelezen,
15 sep 2023, 09:58:2115-09-2023
aan ZAP User Group
We've just started a new Video Series, covering ZAP features, new and old: https://www.zaproxy.org/blog/2023-09-15-zap-chat-video-series/

Reply with details of anything else you would like us to cover in this series!

Many thanks,

Simon

saber boukhriss

ongelezen,
15 sep 2023, 10:06:0415-09-2023
aan zaprox...@googlegroups.com
That great news, for me it would be:
1. Using zap in a distributed architecture.
2. Deploying & Managing swarm of zap containers on the same infrastructure.
3. Ajax spider on mern stack website.

Thanks 😊

Simon Bennetts

ongelezen,
15 sep 2023, 10:24:1415-09-2023
aan ZAP User Group
Replies inline:

That great news, for me it would be:
1. Using zap in a distributed architecture.
2. Deploying & Managing swarm of zap containers on the same infrastructure.

I have no experience in either of these things :/
Guest video recordings or blog posts always welcome of course!

3. Ajax spider on mern stack website.

That sounds interesting :)
I'm not sure how this would differ from any modern app tbh, but something worth investigating.

Many thanks,

Simon

saber boukhriss

ongelezen,
15 sep 2023, 10:37:5115-09-2023
aan zaprox...@googlegroups.com
I have some sort of experience on both first subjects and I'm eager to help.

Simon Bennetts

ongelezen,
15 sep 2023, 10:38:3115-09-2023
aan ZAP User Group