Setup active scan filter via API or config file

Mike

Jul 1, 2024, 9:08:52 AM (yesterday) Jul 1
to ZAP User Group
Hello team!
Can you please help me figure it out. How can I configure the filter for activescan, for example, through the API or a configuration file?
Or is it possible to configure it only through the UI?
https://www.zaproxy.org/docs/desktop/ui/dialogs/advascan/#filter

Thank you!

Mike

5:21 AM (18 hours ago) 5:21 AM
to ZAP User Group
I tried this guide, but it doesn't work in this case. Apparently, because filter is a dialog box?
https://www.zaproxy.org/faq/how-do-you-find-out-what-key-to-use-to-set-a-config-value-on-the-command-line/

I also studied the capabilities of the API for configuring ascan - https://github.com/zaproxy/zaproxy/blob/737a7920344ba0bc860efaf8017f9c73c30786e4/zap/src/main/java/org/zaproxy/zap/extension/ascan/ActiveScanAPI.java
But I did not find the necessary endpoint. Maybe it can be configured in context or via globalVars? Are there any workarounds? Is there any way to interact with dialog boxes without using the UI?

Thank you!