report generate is empty

simone zambonardi

Jul 4, 2022, 12:01:11 PMJul 4
to OWASP ZAP User Group
Good morning, I am having problems with the report generator.
Although the program runs the spider, ajax spider, automatic scan the report pdf file comes up empty.

kingthorin+owaspzap

Jul 4, 2022, 12:33:51 PMJul 4
to OWASP ZAP User Group
Are there alerts that should be in the report? How did you check?

simone zambonardi

Jul 5, 2022, 2:08:09 AMJul 5
to OWASP ZAP User Group
I am using a mac and for a few days it has not generated reports for me even if there are no alerts. Once the scan is done, when I generate the report, the page is completely blank. There is only the title with some empty elements of the page template

Simon Bennetts

Jul 5, 2022, 4:03:00 AMJul 5
to OWASP ZAP User Group
Are you using the ZAP Desktop?
Check to see if the "Only scan messages in scope" option is checked in the Passive Scan options: https://www.zaproxy.org/docs/desktop/ui/dialogs/options/pscanner/
If so uncheck it (or add your site to the scope).

Cheers,

Simon