Not able to crawl and find all urls

Atharv J

Apr 6, 2024, 5:28:36 AMApr 6
to ZAP User Group
Hi,
When I tried spidering and ajax spidering on react spa, it is not crawling into different endpoints like  abc.com/def, instead it only finds .js files present in script tag.I am able to manually crawl but inorder to automate scanning process, i need to find it using spidering. Is there any specific method for spidering and scanning spa, I tried this both using docker image and in gui.
Thanks

Simon Bennetts

Apr 12, 2024, 7:16:05 AMApr 12
to ZAP User Group
Hiya,

The traditional spider will not be able to handle a React SPA very well, so the AJAX Spider is the way to go.
Try running it from the ZAP desktop using a non headless browser.
You should see the browsers being launched and ZAP attempting to navigate around the target site.
It may be obvious whats going wrong - for example ZAP not getting past a login page.
If its not obvious whats going wrong then let us know what you observe.

Cheers,

Simon