Invalid platform when running

Hugo Barona

Apr 15, 2024, 11:53:43 AMApr 15
to ZAP User Group
Hi team,

we have been using Owasp zap successfully in our pipelines on Azure DevOps.
And since last Friday, we noticed this warning in our scan, and the scan is not executing at all.

Was there any change to the weekly image related to the OS platform?

We are using the following image: owasp/zap2docker-weekly

And we get the following warning:

Warning: The requested image's platform (linux/arm64) does not match the detected host platform (linux/amd64/v4) and no specific platform was requested

Thank you

kingthorin+zap

Apr 15, 2024, 12:11:02 PMApr 15
to ZAP User Group
Duplicate of https://github.com/zaproxy/zaproxy/issues/8440

---

OWASP ZAP Docker images are no more, this should not be news:
https://www.zaproxy.org/blog/2023-08-01-zap-is-joining-the-software-security-project/#docker-hub
https://www.zaproxy.org/blog/2023-10-12-zap-2-14-0/#rebranding-and-docker-hub-move

(And many more posts in the user group and other places.)

For images that should be used: https://www.zaproxy.org/docs/docker/about/#install-instructions

---

Please refer to: https://www.zaproxy.org/download/#docker

As ZAP is no longer an OWASP project the images are moving away from the OWASP Docker org and will soon no longer be available there.

The images published today/this week are still a work in progress.