New release Docker Stable

matteo.d...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2021, 2:35:33 AM9/28/21
to OWASP ZAP User Group
Hi all

just a quick question: i know ZAP Dev team is planning to release soon a new updated Stable version for ZAP in Docker.
May i ask, when is planned (more or less) the roll-out?

I think in the meanwhile i've to switch to the weekly :)

Thank you!

Simon Bennetts

Sep 28, 2021, 4:25:29 AM9/28/21
to OWASP ZAP User Group
Yes, the release candidate for ZAP 2.11.0 will be released this week (hopefully today) and the core frozen at the end of this week. It will be released as soon as we can after that.
The stable docker image will be updated then.
As I said on my OWASP Anniversary talk last Friday, we will now update the stable and bare docker images every month, typically near the start of the month.
We will just update the add-ons and the packaged scans, core changes will not be included.
All docker images will be date stamped so if you want to stay on a specific image then you will be able to.
All of the OWASP Anniversary talks were recorded and will be released at some point, but we have no control over when and its possible that 2.11.0 will be out before then ;)

Cheers,

Simon

matteo.d...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2021, 4:53:40 AM9/28/21
to OWASP ZAP User Group
Great news!

Can't wait :)
I'll check the recording as soon as they are online :)

Thank you very much
Matteo