Need help with my active scan rule script

vuld0

May 12, 2024, 6:50:46 AMMay 12
to ZAP Scripts
Hello, I am trying to write an active scan rule script and test it. However, when I run my active scan, nothing related to the script seems to be occurring. Am I missing something? Can someone provide me with any guidance on how to test active scanning? The same script works well with passive scan rule testing.

Simon Bennetts

May 13, 2024, 3:53:23 AMMay 13
to ZAP Scripts
"The same script works well with passive scan rule testing." - that looks wrong.
Active and passive scan rule scripts have different signatures, so if this is a passive scan rule then it will not work as an active one.
Cheers,

Simon