Zap scan report generation from command line.

Mirco Massone

Apr 11, 2024, 5:17:26 AMApr 11
to ZAP Scripts
Good morning ZAP community,
I would like to run zap as one or more separate processes from within the bash environment, invoking it via script.
I have already achieved a good result, generating different instances starting on different ports, but at the moment they start in serial mode, i.e. when one part finishes the other.
I would like to generate a report in html format that is summary, and not complete, i.e. in standard format.

I would like to generate - from the command line, a report in the format: High Level Report.
How can I do it?
In what form can this parameter be started by ZAP from the command line?

Currently the formalism for starting the process is similar to the following:

/home/zap/zap/zap.sh -cmd -quickurl "$URL" -quickout "$RUNDIR/$(basename $URL).html" -quickprogress -port "$PORT" -config spider.maxDepth=3

Thank you!

Simon Bennetts

Apr 11, 2024, 5:31:38 AMApr 11
to ZAP Scripts
Hiya,

Pro tip - dont use the Quick Start option if you want to do anything non trivial.
For you usecase I'd recomment using the Automation Framework...

Cheers,

Simon