Python add-on's proxy scripting not working properly

KHUSHBOO KUMARI

Mar 17, 2021, 3:28:53 AM3/17/21
to OWASP ZAP Scripts
Hi, Python proxy default scripting https://github.com/zaproxy/zap-extensions/blob/master/addOns/jython/src/main/zapHomeFiles/scripts/templates/proxy/Proxy%20default%20template.py is just printing debugging line once or twice and then it is enabled but not printing anything. I have changed return True as False too but that does not help. Does everyone face this problem? I was thinking to use xml.dom.minidom in this script.

thc...@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2021, 3:12:03 AM3/23/21
to zaproxy...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

Could you provide the exact steps to reproduce this?

Best regards.

KHUSHBOO KUMARI

Mar 23, 2021, 4:20:36 AM3/23/21
to OWASP ZAP Scripts
Hi @thc202, You can leave this. I wrote Java code in JavaScript script for the same task. I was just creating new python proxy default template and running that. Then I got that issue like it was just printing for few messages then it was going stuck on my system.