Jython add-on and python script

Dmitriy Tishkin

Apr 28, 2020, 1:55:08 PM4/28/20
to OWASP ZAP Scripts
Hello. Anywere I read about use of Python into ZAP script with help of Jython addon.

So, I use ZAP 2.9.0 and can't find Jython or Python add-on.
When I create new script, I have only ZEST or JS scriptEngine. Into Options menu, I also can't find about python something.

thc...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2020, 2:01:19 PM4/28/20
to zaproxy...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

The add-on is not installed by default.

It should be available in the marketplace:
https://www.zaproxy.org/addons/

Best regards.

Dmitriy Tishkin

Apr 28, 2020, 6:58:46 PM4/28/20
to OWASP ZAP Scripts
Thank you.
I really was confused, becouse don't see this addons into Manage Add-ons of ZAP. Here is my screen

вторник, 28 апреля 2020 г., 21:01:19 UTC+3 пользователь thc202 написал:
Add-ons.png

thc...@gmail.com

May 1, 2020, 8:14:39 PM5/1/20
to zaproxy...@googlegroups.com
Is it in the Installed tab then? I'm seeing it in 2.9.0 marketplace (or
installed once done), the engine is show as well when creating scripts.

Best regards.

Dmitriy Tishkin

May 6, 2020, 3:07:31 PM5/6/20
to OWASP ZAP Scripts
It is in installed tab and in Marketplace tab. I don't see it anywhere. On host I have arch linux installed. Also I testing ZAP into Docker on other host machine, here I can see python script add-on.