Documentation for zapproxy objects and methods

Karthik U J

Aug 30, 2021, 12:13:02 PM8/30/21
to OWASP ZAP Scripts

Hello,

I am trying to get started with making scripts for Zapproxy in Python but I'm unable to find a good resource other than zap javadoc which is very difficult to guide through.

Is there any good resource to find all these objects and methods for python scripts, other than the javadoc and ZAP in Ten video series?

Thanks in advance.
Karthik

Simon Bennetts

Aug 31, 2021, 3:43:25 AM8/31/21
to OWASP ZAP Scripts

Karthik - please only ask questions on one of the ZAP groups otherwise it gets confusing.

Karthik U J

Sep 1, 2021, 1:43:45 AM9/1/21
to OWASP ZAP Scripts
Sorry, I didn't know how active these groups were and I was a bit tight on time. Won't happen again.