New contributors?

Simon Bennetts

Jul 25, 2019, 3:52:40 AM7/25/19
to OWASP ZAP HUD Group
Is anyone interested in contributing to the HUD?
As always we have too much to do and not enough people to do it :/
You definitely dont have to be a 'security expert'!

Cheers,

Simon

Lordokeson

Jul 30, 2019, 1:06:13 PM7/30/19
to OWASP ZAP HUD Group
Ok Simon,

What is the task?

Simon Bennetts

Jul 31, 2019, 3:27:28 AM7/31/19
to OWASP ZAP HUD Group
Depends on your experience, how much time you have and what you'd like to do :)
Have a look at the open issues: https://github.com/zaproxy/zap-hud/issues
especially those flagged as Good First Issue

Or you (and anyone else!) can drop me an email (psi...@gmail.com) and we can have a chat, either via email or video.

Many thanks,

Simon

Cristina

Jun 11, 2020, 6:29:14 PM6/11/20
to OWASP ZAP HUD Group
Hey Simon, are there any docs on how to get a local env setup for contributing?

thc...@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2020, 4:49:47 AM6/12/20
to zapro...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

There's a doc (work in progress) that has some details:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LExRR6LOGRSl0qwRYcNTQ2LUrBznXF4yMBVu3-Dkovg/edit#

If you just want to work with the HUD you don't need to setup the other
projects.

Best regards.