Weekly HUD meeting

Simon Bennetts

Mar 12, 2019, 10:18:42 AM3/12/19
to OWASP ZAP HUD Group
We have a weekly HUD development meeting on Google Hangouts on Tuesdays.
Its at 9am PDT which is usually 4pm UTC, but while day light saving is in operation in the US and not Europe its currently 3pm UTC.At least I think thats right - timezones are always a pain :P
Its more for discussing HUD development than for learning how to use the HUD.
If you'd like to join it then let me know via this group or email me directly (psiinon at gmail.com).

Todays will be ~ 40mins from when I posted this, sorry for the late notice ;)

Cheers,

Simon

Sean Phillips

Mar 12, 2019, 10:39:38 AM3/12/19
to OWASP ZAP HUD Group
That would make it 11am US Eastern.

I would love to join in. I'm a half-decent front-end developer learning back-end and AppSec, so my plan so far is:

Figure out how to use the proxy and the HUD.
Take some time to learn the code.
See what I can bring to the table. :)

-Sean

Simon Bennetts

Mar 12, 2019, 10:41:13 AM3/12/19
to OWASP ZAP HUD Group
Invite sent :)

Jason Sewell

Mar 12, 2019, 12:27:50 PM3/12/19
to Simon Bennetts, OWASP ZAP HUD Group
Hey folks,

Apologies, realized when I got on the call this morning that the time had shifted. We don't observe daylight savings in Hawaii so I just assumed it was at the regular time but has now shifted to 5AM if I'm getting that right.

Mahalo!

Jason Sewell
Solutions Architect / Co-Founder

Sudokrew Solutions, LLC