Break | Search option

r3d c0d3

May 12, 2020, 2:58:59 AM5/12/20
to OWASP ZAP HUD Group
Hi,
When I use a break option to intercept the request, I think one major option of "search" is needed since it will save time. This search option can be handy since it will reduce time by simply not going through the whole request. This function is also available in burp.

Regards,
Omkar

kingthorin+owaspzap

Jun 3, 2020, 10:42:33 PM6/3/20
to OWASP ZAP HUD Group
Ctrl-f?

Simon Bennetts

Jun 4, 2020, 4:11:45 AM6/4/20
to OWASP ZAP HUD Group
I wouldnt be against an explicit search box, esp as it could highlight all of the matches and show a count.
Another related feature would be to expose the ZAP conditional break functionality, that way you could only break when a specific pattern is found.

On Thursday, 4 June 2020 03:42:33 UTC+1, kingthorin+owaspzap wrote:
Ctrl-f?