Dark mode

Sean Phillips

Apr 9, 2019, 3:10:01 PM4/9/19
to OWASP ZAP HUD Group
So this is an extremely quick and dirty hack at a kind of dark mode, but good enough to see if I'm going in the right direction.

-Sean

darkmode.jpg

Simon Bennetts

Apr 10, 2019, 3:55:29 AM4/10/19
to OWASP ZAP HUD Group
Nice :)
Note that you dont need to colour the HUD frames - they should stay completely transparent.
Any thoughts on how to implement this in a plugable way? I'd love us to be able to support plugable 'skin's, eg that people could download from the ZAP marketplace, or just implement themselves locally...

Sean Phillips

Apr 10, 2019, 9:57:36 AM4/10/19
to Simon Bennetts, OWASP ZAP HUD Group
Yeah, I wanted to see if a dark semi-transparent panel would look good. Not so much, huh?

Plugable skins is an interesting idea. Let me think about that.

Jason Sewell

Apr 11, 2019, 3:01:27 PM4/11/19
to Sean Phillips, Simon Bennetts, OWASP ZAP HUD Group
Need to get unblocked this week but I have some thoughts Sean with what's coming with the Parcel/SCSS/Vue components PR I have.

Happy to brainstorm on it if you're interested or at minimum walk you through the PR so you can see where we're going.

Sean Phillips

Apr 11, 2019, 3:13:13 PM4/11/19
to Jason Sewell, Simon Bennetts, OWASP ZAP HUD Group
Excellent! I'm just starting to get a feel for the front-end code, so I could definitely use a tour of what you have coming. Down for brainstorming too.

SCSS is very good news. :)

-Sean

Jason Sewell

Apr 30, 2019, 3:42:12 AM4/30/19
to Sean Phillips, Simon Bennetts, OWASP ZAP HUD Group
Hey Sean,

Apologies for the late reply, crazy last few weeks. I'm prioritizing time this week to get this PR moving and if you want to try to grab some time next week I can walk you through it.

Mahalo!

Jason Sewell
Solutions Architect / Co-Founder

Sudokrew Solutions, LLC
Skype: jasonlsewell

Sean Phillips

May 1, 2019, 9:05:29 AM5/1/19
to Jason Sewell, Simon Bennetts, OWASP ZAP HUD Group
No problem. My last couple weeks have been kind of nutso too. Let me know and I'll make time. :)

-Sean