ZAP online talks - Bugcrowd LevelUp

psiinon

May 29, 2019, 4:46:12 AM5/29/19
to OWASP ZAP Developer Group, zaprox...@googlegroups.com, OWASP ZAP HUD Group
Just to let you know that David Scrobonia (whos part of the ZAP Core Team) will be giving 2 talks as part of the free online BugCrowd LevelUp conference: https://www.bugcrowd.com/resources/levelup-0x04/#levelup1

How to Use Zap to Test Web Apps

This talk is designed for folks who are familiar with Burp, but who want to learn how to use ZAP for testing web apps! We will cover the basics of how to use ZAP, but specifically highlight how the features of ZAP map to the same features in Burp.

Using Zap HUD in Your Browser

Two talks in one! This talk is designed for folks who are familiar with Burp, but who want to learn how to use ZAP for testing web apps. We’ll also showcase the new Heads Up Display (HUD) feature of ZAP to bring all the same features found in ZAP (or Burp) directly into your browser.

Dont miss it!

Simon
--
OWASP ZAP Project leader

David Scrobonia

May 29, 2019, 9:16:16 AM5/29/19
to OWASP ZAP HUD Group
Thanks for the shout out and for sharing Simon! Both talks are quick (20 minutes) but will filled with content.