Draft - Bounty Bug hunting with ZAP

johanna curiel curiel

Aug 11, 2015, 10:42:21 AM8/11/15
to OWASP ZAP Evangelists Group, Shruti Gupta
Dear ZAP evangelists

I have some first pages of the book. This is to provide you with an idea of the set and tone I'm looking for to provide in it.

I have researched with Safari & Wiley. They have quite extensive submissions forms. I'm not sure how will be released the book but it is clear to me that the book must be written first 😝

The audience for this book is: First time Bounty Bug hunters or people twilling to learn more about it and how to use ZAP to discover bugs and have fun with it.

It must be fun to read and learn. Thats my target.I'm having fun writing it😁

Feedback appreciated

Regards

Johanna
ZAP-book.pdf