ADC/LB WAF ZAP and DVWS in a box

Greg howett

Mar 12, 2018, 5:29:26 PM3/12/18
to OWASP ZAP Evangelists Group
Firstly thanks for building a Zap product - Very cool

Hi we have produced a complete Web Application Firewall WAF Demo and tutorial environment.

It contains the WAF, target webservers (DVWS) and ZAP all integrated within the load balancer ADC using containerisation.

You can try it for free on Test drive or it can be downloaded as an image or Vmware, Hyper v, etc

https://www.edgenexus.io/test-drive/

I thought it maybe useful for someone if they want a quick demo/ test/ tutorial environment

https://www.edgenexus.io/web-application-firewall-waf-tutorial-demo/

Cheers

Greg

Simon Bennetts

Mar 14, 2018, 6:11:00 AM3/14/18
to OWASP ZAP Evangelists Group
Thanks for letting us know :)
Any feedback for how we could make ZAP better for yourselves and your customers always appreciated.
As are any fixes or new feature contributions of course ;)

Cheers,

Simon