OWASP Gothenburg Day talk / training?

Simon Bennetts

Aug 23, 2016, 3:27:22 AM8/23/16
to OWASP ZAP Evangelists Group
Is anyone interested in giving a talk or training at the OWASP Gothenburg Day?
https://owaspgbgday.se/

I've been asked if I could do it but unfortunately I'm not able to attend.

Cheers,

Simon

Cyber Exploit Reasearch Course CEHLAB

Sep 4, 2016, 8:58:32 AM9/4/16
to OWASP ZAP Evangelists Group

Dear Everyone

I am self learner and like teaching Penetration Testing .Currently i have one student i teach using google Hangout for free .I have started studying  web attacks and its defence i have watch many videos on owasp zap which i would like to use it fully include using zest script .

I have joined the group to learn more how to use Zap Owasp in Penetration Testing .

Thanks in advance