OWASP ZAP plugin integration with Synopsys SRM (Previoulsy called as code dx)

Sawan Bhan

May 24, 2024, 9:45:33 AMMay 24
to ZAP Developer Group
HI Team,
I am trying to configure the Code Dx plugin in ZAP . However i am getting this error.
Not sure how to proceed from here.

Could this be because of certificate issue ?

Screenshot 2024-05-24 190305.png

kingthorin+zap

May 24, 2024, 9:47:42 AMMay 24
to ZAP Developer Group
It looks like a networking issue but that's as specific as we can be. The CodeDx add-on was provided by a third party.

It was dropped from our code repository because no one was taking care of it.

psiinon

May 24, 2024, 9:49:29 AMMay 24
to ZAP Developer Group
Hiya,

Also note that this group is for discussions around ZAP development.
Your question was around ZAP usage, so please ask similar ones on the User Group: https://groups.google.com/group/zaproxy-users

In the past we have answered these sort of questions here, but we have to now prioritise support from paying customers: https://www.zaproxy.org/blog/2024-03-18-support-changes/
We will also prioritise questions related to ZAP development.

Many thanks,

Simon