how find all versions

simone zambonardi

Aug 23, 2022, 2:32:26 AM8/23/22
to OWASP ZAP Developer Group
Hi, where can I find an older version of Owasp? I need to verify via script that if it finds an updated version it will download and install the recent one.

psiinon

Aug 23, 2022, 3:08:38 AM8/23/22
to OWASP ZAP Developer Group
OWASP is an organization, it is not versioned :)
ZAP is an OWASP project, the releases are all in https://github.com/zaproxy/zaproxy/releases
The most recent ZAP full releases are:

Kevin W. Wall

Aug 23, 2022, 10:24:20 AM8/23/22
to zaproxy...@googlegroups.com
You may want to use the Internet's "Way Back Machine" at archive.org; if you know what time frame you are looking for, you can find various snapshots in time of many major websites there, including the one for OWASP.

-kevin

Blog: https://off-the-wall-security.blogspot.com/    | Twitter: @KevinWWall | OWASP ESAPI Project co-lead
NSA: All your crypto bit are belong to us.