How can i execute the Change response script under Http Sender or under Proxy while navigating from different page

Dipan Majumder

Aug 24, 2022, 1:22:09 PM8/24/22
to OWASP ZAP Developer Group
Hi Team,

My Requirement is I have to change the response of a page before getting the request using the ZAP Proxy Scripts to change response

I am using BDD Framework for the navigation steps, which is like as follows:-
1) Login to website with credentials
2)Navigate to the particular page where i want to change the response before getting the response in UI using the ZAP

How can i start the zap in that particular instance and pass the page url there to effect the response by enabling the particular script in ZAP

Any help will be really appreciated