ZAP Internal Statistics

psiinon

Aug 25, 2021, 6:07:43 AM8/25/21
to zaprox...@googlegroups.com, OWASP ZAP Developer Group
Did you know that ZAP maintains internal statistics which you can access via the API and which can be _very_ helpful if you want to check that ZAP is really doing what you think it should be?
We even have Authentication Framework job tests which can check them.

The only problem has been that they havnt been well documented .. until now that is!
Heres the new page which details them all: https://www.zaproxy.org/docs/internal-statistics/

We are planning on adding more statistics soon so if there are an ones you really want then let us know asap.

Many thanks,

Simon
--
OWASP ZAP Project leader

psiinon

Aug 26, 2021, 3:25:41 AM8/26/21
to zaprox...@googlegroups.com, OWASP ZAP Developer Group
ZAP also has an internal event bus.
And yes, we now have a new page which lists all of the events as well https://www.zaproxy.org/docs/internal-events/

Are there any other things you would like us to document better?
If so then reply to this thread!

Cheers,

Simon