send a list of config arguments to the docker image

Javi D R

Mar 11, 2021, 4:46:05 AM3/11/21
to OWASP ZAP Developer Group
Hi

How should a list of arguments be sent to the docker engine?

I want to load two scripts, and i am sending the following parameters:

-config script.0.scripts.name="corsair" -config script.0.scripts.engine="jython" -config script.0.scripts.type="active" -config script.0.scripts.enabled=true -config script.0.scripts.file="/zap/zap_scripts/corsair.py" -config script.1.scripts.name="gossip"  -config script.1.scripts.engine="jython" -config script.1.scripts.enabled=true -config script.1.scripts.type="passive" -config script.1.scripts.file="/zap/zap_scripts/gossip.py"

But it says the xml format is incorrect.

What should be the right format?

Thanks

Karan Preet

Mar 11, 2021, 5:17:40 AM3/11/21
to zaproxy...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Please have a look at
https://www.zaproxy.org/faq/how-do-you-find-out-what-key-to-use-to-set-a-config-value-on-the-command-line/.

Also from the above command it looks like there is a space between
"script." and "1" also i am not sure if you need quotes on string
values. please check once and let me know.

thanks,
Karan

Karan Preet

Mar 11, 2021, 5:22:43 AM3/11/21
to OWASP ZAP Developer Group
Hi,

Please have a look at https://www.zaproxy.org/faq/how-do-you-find-out-what-key-to-use-to-set-a-config-value-on-the-command-line/.

Also from the above command it looks like  there is a space between "script." and "1" also i am not sure if you need quotes on string values. please check once and let me know.

Also you can directly start the zap using the command line with these settings and check in the zap xml/UI if those settings are set properly.

thanks,
Karan

Javi D R

Mar 11, 2021, 6:49:02 AM3/11/21