OWASP ZAP - v2.8 - Product Lifecycle

Eric C

Jan 14, 2021, 10:06:17 AM1/14/21
to OWASP ZAP Developer Group
Hi All!
We currently use OWASP ZAP v2.8 to do some internal testing for maintenance purposes, my question is that is there a Product LifeCycle for different versions of OWASP ZAP? To rephrase - would we need to upgrade to a newer version of OWASP or would v2.8 be supported for a while. I ask since I know our Microsoft applications tend to fall off of the support lifecycle eventually and we have to upgrade to newer versions and we just want to be preventative if we can. Thanks!

psiinon

Jan 14, 2021, 10:35:54 AM1/14/21
to OWASP ZAP Developer Group
Hi Eric,

I'm afraid that due to the fact we are a relatively small team we are only able to support the most recent version of ZAP, currently 2.10.0.

Cheers,

Simon