ZAP 2.11.0 Coming Soon!

psiinon

Sep 14, 2021, 8:46:44 AM9/14/21
to zaprox...@googlegroups.com, OWASP ZAP Developer Group
We are getting close to the next major ZAP release: 2.11.0.
If you have any changes that you _really_ want to get into this release then you should either submit PRs asap or give some _really_ good reasons why the ZAP Core team should focus on those changes instead of the things we're currently working on.

No exact date but we're weeks away rather than months (I hope;)
And if you want to see whats it mostly going to look like then you can of course just try out the weekly release: https://www.zaproxy.org/download/#weekly

Many thanks,

Simon
--
OWASP ZAP Project leader

psiinon

Sep 21, 2021, 9:25:27 AM9/21/21
to zaprox...@googlegroups.com, OWASP ZAP Developer Group
If you want to learn more about ZAP 2.11.0 then please sign up to my talk at the OWASP Anniversary Event on Friday Sept 24th:

I'll just be talking about the forthcoming ZAP 2.11.0 release - hopefully the description will be updated to cover that soon ;)

I'll be available on the associated Slack after the event for any questions you might have and I assume the recording will be made available after the event...

Cheers,

Simon

patel harshil

Sep 27, 2021, 4:17:55 AM9/27/21
to OWASP ZAP Developer Group
Hi Simon Bennetts,

any recordings are available of this event...???
if yes, then please share the links of the recorded event videos..!!!

psiinon

Sep 27, 2021, 4:24:43 AM9/27/21
to OWASP ZAP Developer Group
Hopefully yes.
As far as I'm aware they are not available yet, but when they are I will post details here :)