feature request: action-api-scan: add additional options to the docker run command

Francisco Trillo Garcia

Mar 31, 2022, 11:32:40 AM3/31/22
to OWASP ZAP Developer Group
Hi.

We're using the action-api-scan for our pipeline:

Right now there's no way to add options to the docker run command seen here in index.js file:

code.png

It would be very helpful if a variable was added just after the docker run command so we can inject options like docker run -e.

Something like:
let command  = {`docker run ${dockerRunOptions} --user root......
And we'd provide the value for that variable from the pipeline script like the rest of them.

This could be used to add environment variables to the container for things like authorization, as explained in this page:

Thanks.