Le message a été supprimé

psiinon

non lue,
12 août 2022, 03:37:1012/08/2022
à OWASP ZAP Developer Group
The easiest option is to start ZAP with the "-addonupdate" option as per https://www.zaproxy.org/docs/desktop/cmdline/
You can also interact with the add-ons via the API but it doesnt sound like you will need to do that?

Cheers,

Simon

On Thursday, 11 August 2022 at 19:51:10 UTC+2 simone.z...@gmail.com wrote:
Good evening,
i almost finished my script with python to automate Owasp Zap. For now, the script opens the program, does the necessary scans, exports the reports, sends the reports via email to the managers and finally the program closes. What I am missing are the updates to be made when starting the program. If I use the downloadLatestRelease function, is the program automatically installed in addition to downloading? add-ons how can i manage their update without knowing their id?
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer
0 nouveau message