need recursive grep function in Fuzzer

samcker dodi

Mar 3, 2024, 2:53:53 PMMar 3
to ZAP Developer Group
Hello ZAP proxy dev team
could you please add function to ZAP Fuzzer in the type of payload with recursive grep type that allow ZAP to parsing the response for specific value and use it in the next request in fuzzer like what is in Burp suite .
OR
if there is anyway i could do it with ZAP with the current version could you please show me the way to do this
Thanks in advance

thc...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2024, 2:47:24 AMMar 4
to zaproxy...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

With the Message Processor it should be possible to do that:
https://www.zaproxy.org/docs/desktop/addons/fuzzer/#message-processors

You have access to the response and you can make the values available to
the processor with global variables, depending on what you are doing you
might need to use the empty payload generator.

Best regards.

samcker dodi

Mar 4, 2024, 12:08:19 PMMar 4
to ZAP Developer Group
As i said before there is a parameter in the response which should be parsed and send in the next request in url . How could i do this please in details or give me links or videos for this or how to be done with fuzzer script
Thanks in advance

kingthorin+zap

Mar 4, 2024, 12:43:10 PMMar 4
to ZAP Developer Group
We don't have anything pre-packaged for this. Someone would have to go through the scenario and build the bits and bobs.

samcker dodi

Mar 4, 2024, 3:42:13 PMMar 4
to ZAP Developer Group
ok just give me a point to start search with . Do i need a zest script or python script or how to do it .  just the idea without details
i have already made a standalone python script run in terminal but i need to do it with zap
please help i need this so much
thanks in advance

thc...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2024, 2:39:30 AMMar 5
to zaproxy...@googlegroups.com
There are examples in:
https://github.com/zaproxy/community-scripts/tree/main/httpfuzzerprocessor

In the processMessage you would inject the payload, in the processResult
you would extract the payload.

Best regards.