Customization of html report

Marian Tîrlea

Sep 16, 2021, 11:04:47 AM9/16/21
to OWASP ZAP Developer Group
Hello everyone,

I have an usecase where the alerts marked as false positive should be part of the html report. Since I found no option to do this inside ZAP tool directly, I am thinking about developing a custom plugin.

I have two questions for this:
- do you think I have everything I need in the Zap java interface (when creating an addon)? What I don't know exactly is: are alerts with risk -1 part of the data exposed to the Addon?
- do you think this will help other people? If yes, I will check how this can become an official plugin

Thank you very much for your help and I hope I can contribute to this great project!
Marian

psiinon

Sep 16, 2021, 11:09:03 AM9/16/21
to OWASP ZAP Developer Group
Hi Marian,

No need to do that - its already supported by the new Report Generation add-on : https://www.zaproxy.org/docs/desktop/addons/report-generation/
But if you fancy helping us improve it or anything else then you will be very welcome :)

Cheers,

Simon

psiinon

Sep 16, 2021, 11:18:46 AM9/16/21
to OWASP ZAP Developer Group
And if you or anyone else fancies helping us by creating better reports, just a reminder that the Reporting Competition is open until October 1st!